The website https://deliziaricevimenti.it/ is managed by Delizia Ricevimenti Srl, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative (C.F. and VAT number 04608800480) based in Sesto Fiorentino, via Sandro Pertini n. 101 (hereinafter, also, “Delizia Ricevimenti” and/or “the Company” and/or “the Data Controller”).
Through the portal, the user has the opportunity to view the services offered by the Company, and make contact with it in order to receive dedicated offers, according to their needs.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT THEY ARE FOR
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to the User’s device (your PC or your phone) to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. In essence, it is a text file that a website visited by the User sends to his terminal where it is memorized before being re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit: cookies, in fact, allow users to be recognized when they re-access the page already visited, to detect certain types of fraud and to provide the User with a personalized experience.
Cookies are distinguished:
– According to the subject who installs them on the User’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same manager of the site that the User is visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or a different site, which installs the cookies through of the first site (so-called third-party cookies).
– Based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the User while browsing or to make a purchase or to authenticate (so-called technical cookies); other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s navigation on the net (so-called profiling cookies). Only profiling cookies require the User’s prior consent for their use;
– Based on their duration: we distinguish “session cookies”, which normally expire when the User closes his browser and “persistent cookies”, which instead remain on the device even after the browser is closed and can be reused at the time of subsequent access by the User.
Delizia Ricevimenti uses these technologies for various purposes, including:
– Allow the User to access the Platform;
– Allow, facilitate and optimize the functioning of the Platform and the User’s access;
– To offer the User personalized advertising and relevant content;
– To understand how the User navigates on the Platform, in order to improve the Services;
– To monitor the functioning of the Platform and the effectiveness of advertising;
– To comply with legal agreements and/or interests;
– For fraud prevention, to ensure the security and reliability of the Platform;
– For customer assistance purposes;
– For internal analysis and statistics, market analysis, service analysis.
Delizia Ricevimenti uses other technologies similar to cookies and, specifically:
– Pixel tags and web beacons: these are small graphic images and blocks of code placed on website pages, in advertisements or in emails, which make it possible to determine whether the User has performed a specific action: in fact, when the User accesses these pages or when he opens an email, the pixel tags and web beacons indicate that he has accessed the web page or has opened the email, helping Delizia Ricevimenti to measure the response to its communications and improve the Platform and promotions.
– Server and Database logs: to improve the User experience, Delizia Ricevimenti automatically collects log data and device information when the User accesses and uses the Platform. Such information includes, among others: information on how the User has used the Platform (including any links to third-party applications on which the User has clicked), pages viewed by the User before or after using the Platform, etc.
Delizia Ricevimenti may use information relating to devices (and, therefore, browser information or other data provided by the user’s browser or device) to authenticate Users, to identify the device used to access the Platform, to associate the User to different devices that you may use to access the Services, for fraud protection purposes and to better target advertising.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES USED
Technical cookies are those used to allow navigation on the Site or to provide a service requested by the User. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be less secure.
The technical cookies used are:
– Session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (e.g. allowing purchases or authentication in restricted areas);
– Cookie analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form on the number of Users and how they visit the site;
Profiling cookies are used to track User navigation on the net and create profiles on his personal tastes, habits, choices, etc. They are in fact aimed at creating profiles relating to the User and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
Profiling cookies managed by third parties are used on the site; on the other hand, there are no profiling cookies of the Owner (so-called first-party cookies). These cookies – listed below and for which the link to the site of the third party is provided where the relative information can be found – are used for advertising-type services, personalization of the contents present, tracking and optimization of performance:
– GoogleAnalytics https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
– Facebook https://www.facebook.com/legal/technology_terms.
METHODS FOR SHOWING CONSENT TO PROFILING COOKIES
On the first visit to the Site, the User can a) accept all cookies; b) accept some cookies c) deny all cookies. It is understood that failure to consent to some cookies could make it impossible to access the platform.
With respect to the information collected by the cookies installed directly from the Site, the Data Controller specifies the following:
– As for technical cookies, it is reiterated that the use of these cookies does not require the prior consent of the User, since these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Site and its correct functioning. In case of removal of technical cookies through the browser settings, navigation on the Site may not be possible, in whole or in part;
Lastly, with reference to third-party cookies, Delizia Ricevimenti reminds you that the purposes, the logic underlying the related processing as well as the methods and management of the User’s preferences with respect to these cookies are not determined and/or controlled by Delizia Ricevimenti, but by the third party that supplies them as independent Data Controller.
SETTING OF COOKIES
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie=10